California Consumer Privacy Act Compliance
GET STARTED TODAY
In the 21st century, we share and store our most sensitive personal information on phones, computer workstations, and cloud-based services and computers. Today more than ever, a strong privacy and personal data security program is essential to the safety and welfare of the people of California and to our economy.
The California legislature unanimously approved and enacted the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) on June 28, 2018. The CCPA is arguably the most far-reaching data protection law ever enacted in the United States. Fundamental to this right of privacy is the ability of individuals to control the use, including the sale, of their personal information.
Schedule a Consultation
Key Provisions of California Data Privacy Law 2018
- Consumers’ right to know and access personal data
- Right to Deletion
- Right to Opt-Out / Opt-In
- Right to Equal Service
- Disclosure Requirements
- GLBA/HIPAA/Research/Legal Exceptions
RSI Security is a full service CCPA Compliance Assessor and Advisory company that is uniquely positioned to assist you in meeting the CCPA requirements, protect personal data as well as honor consumers’ rights as per california privacy law.
RSI Security can evaluate your organization’s data privacy and security policies, procedures, and security controls to regulate the processing of personal data and prevent data breaches. We will identify any potential gaps between the practices and CCPA requirements, and advise corrective actions to be taken in order to be prepared for a CCPA audit.
Our CCPA Services
Value and Benefits of Being CCPA Compliant
- CCPA Audit-Ready and Secure Personal Data Environment
- Personal Data Security Risk Management
- Increased Personal Data Protection
- Increased Customer Trust and Organizational Reputation
- Implementation of Information Security Program
- Effective Incident Response Planning
WORK WITH US
Your CCPA Compliance Partner
We are knowledgeable and experienced in providing compliance audit, assessment, and implementation services to organizations in meeting their regulatory compliance requirements, such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, EI3PA, NERC-CIP, NFA, FINRA, and GDPR.
Our experienced consulting team consists of:
What Does the CCPA Cover?
- Personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
- Personal information includes traditional identifiers (e.g. name, postal address, email address, Social Security number, and driver’s license or passport numbers), as well as unique personal identifiers (e.g. biometric information, IP address, internet browsing or search history, and geolocation data).
Penalties for non-compliance with CCPA