Open Source Scanning (OSS) Automation Services
GET STARTED TODAY
Mitigate Open Source Vulnerabilities and Risks with OSS Automation
RSI Security’s OSS scan tool helps organizations comply with the requisite open-source licenses necessary to secure your network and critical data. Our open source scanning tools ensure that you’re using best-of-breed applications designed to protect your customers’ data, and most importantly, retain their trust.
Our OSS scan technology can help your organization:
- Diagnose security vulnerabilities to better manage cyber risks
- Comply with open-source standards, regulations, and best practices
- Better manage obligations related to open source licenses
- Integrate other cybersecurity services with our code vulnerability scanner
- Secure on-premise software applications via open source scanning tools
- Seamlessly create third-party notices for key partners and stakeholders
- Access and utilize open source compliance library
- Automatically enforce policies at every stage of your processes
RSI Security can provide your business with some of the best web vulnerability scanner technologies to help you take a proactive stance against malicious actors. We’ll help you implement and manage an OSS scan tool that is designed to reduce the risk that any of your critical systems or sensitive data will be compromised by any potential cyber-attack or breach.
Schedule a Consultation
Is Open Source Potentially Harmful to Your Business?
Open source code can be incredibly useful in terms of saving your business time, money, and software development resources. But without the proper open source software scanning tools, you’ll be subjecting your organization to the following risks:
- Security vulnerabilities such as CVEs identified in the National Vulnerability Database
- Common software weaknesses like those in the SANS Top 25 or OWASP Top 10
- Other risks such as those associated with license violations or IP ownership
- Regulatory gaps related to lack of open source compliance management software
RSI Security’s OSS Automation Features