GET STARTED TODAY
vCISO and Outsourced Cybersecurity Services Whitepaper
You will receive the whitepaper via email upon completing this form.
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is a critical role in any organization. CISOs are responsible for establishing and maintaining cybersecurity programs that ensure a cyberdefense posture commensurate with legal and business needs. They document processes that meet or exceed regulatory requirements to maintain privacy, security, and integrity. These assurances make costly cyber breaches less likely to occur and easier to recover from, fully and swiftly, if they do happen. For these reasons, every enterprise organization should have a CISO in place.
Many organizations are integrating a virtual CISO (vCISO) to ensure that the CISO functions as part of the C-suite, well-positioned to make business-driven decisions to fortify cybersecurity resilience. Our whitepaper will break down everything you need to know about vCISOs - including how RSI Security can help optimize your security posture.
What you'll find inside the Whitepaper:
- Why a Virtual CISO (vCISO) Makes Sense
- Top Responsibilities of a vCISO
- Why Outsourced Cybersecurity Makes Sense
- What to Look for in an MSSP Partner
- How Cost Factors into Security Outsourcing
- vCISOs and MSSP Prevent Hidden and Indirect Costs
- RSI Security’s vCISO and MSSP Services