GET STARTED TODAY
Incident Response Whitepaper
One of the primary goals of cyberdefense is to prevent cybersecurity incidents, such as attacks or data breaches, from happening. However, every organization needs to prepare for security incidents that do happen. No matter how effective your defenses are, an attack might still occur.
Hence the importance of Incident Response Planning—and all related services.
Incident Response involves both short- and long-term strategic approaches. An Incident Response Plan (IRP) is focused more on individual incidents and making sure they are mitigated and recovered from as efficiently as possible. Tabletop Exercises help train staff and assess their preparedness in the event of an attack or breach. And Incident Management is a holistic approach that systematizes your training for, response to, and prevention of all incidents.
Read our one-minute whitepaper to learn more about all elements of Incident Response!
You will receive the whitepaper via email upon completing this form.
Consult our document for:
- An overview of Incident Response Planning, including its top priorities
- A breakdown of the seven-phase approach to effective Incident Response
- An intro to Incident Response Tabletop Exercises and why they’re critical
- A breakdown of the different use cases for IR Tabletop Exercise Scenarios
- An overview of holistic Incident Management, including a six-step approach