GET STARTED TODAY
Guide to Managing Risk with SOC 2 Reporting
You will receive the whitepaper via email upon completing this form.
Service organizations that work in a B2B capacity are constantly looking for ways to ensure clients—current and potential—of their trustworthiness. One of the very best ways to do this is conducting a System and Organizations Control (SOC) 2 audit. This involves working with a CPA to assess your organization’s security programs against the Trust Services Criteria (TSC), developed by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA).
Preparing for and conducting the audit will optimize risk identification and mitigation strategies, reducing the likelihood and severity of cyberattacks that could impact your clients. In turn, this reduces reputational and other costs.
Our whitepaper breaks down everything you need to know about SOC 2 reporting and SOC 2 readiness—including how RSI Security will optimize your risk management and security.
What you'll find inside the Checklist:
- How and why SOC 2 audits generate trust in organizations’ security controls
- What the Trust Services Criteria are, and how they contribute to Risk Management
- How the controls measured in SOC 2 audits relate to COSO Framework Principles
- How (and why) to conduct a readiness and risk assessment prior to a SOC 2 audit
- What role CPAs play in conducting a SOC 2 assessment and generating a report