GET STARTED TODAY
SOC 2 Reporting Checklist
You will receive the checklist via email upon completing this form.
Is your company a Service Organization? Do you work in close contact with financial and other institutions that depend on you to secure sensitive client data? You may need to secure their trust with a System and Organization Controls (SOC) report—specifically a Type 1 or Type 2 SOC 2 report—governed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
USE RSI Security’s convenient checklist to understand what a SOC report is, who needs them, what the different kinds and types mean, and how you can prepare for long-term compliance.
What you'll find inside the Checklist:
- An introduction to the SOC frameworks and the governing institution, AICPA
- An overview of SOC 1, 2, and 3 (among others) and which is right for you
- An explanation of SOC 2 Type 1 and Type 2 audits—and how to choose
- A breakdown of the TSC controls you’ll need to implement for compliance
- A guide to preparing for and conducting a successful Type 1 or Type 2 audit
- A reminder that compliance is a long-term commitment, not a one-time activity