Governance, Risk, and Compliance for Private and Public Sectors
RSI Security's Redwood portal functions as your end-to-end governance, risk, and compliance solution. Our team will help you manage all aspects of your GRC strategy and execution through the convenient, user-friendly Redwood GRC platform.
The Redwood GRC Platform
Redwood has you covered for the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), NIST800-171, and more.
By combining RSI Security's professionals with our Redwood portal as your core regulatory compliance hub, you'll be able to:
- View and manage workflows to complete your GRC process
- Access GRC status anytime via the cloud
- Enable GRC cross-team online collaboration
- Ensure all compliance data is securely stored
Redwood is designed to help organizations -- both public and private -- manage the GRC process more efficiently. You'll get a 360-degree view of your compliance anytime from anywhere, empowering your information security and compliance team to collaborate with us with ease from start to finish. Spend less time, effort, and money on GRC with Redwood by RSI Security.
Features of the Redwood GRC Platform
The Redwood GRC platform is designed to make risk assessments and compliance simple. Redwood is a fully integrated risk management tool for governance and compliance with the following key features:
- Compliance Status Reporting
- Cloud-Based Task Management
- Secure Access via the Cloud
- Compliance Status Visualization
- Supports Multiple Standards and Frameworks
- Automated Workflow Tracking
- User-Friendly Navigation
The Redwood regulatory compliance solution is a full-featured, easy-to-use platform that will lower the cost and complexity of your GRC policy and compliance management.
Redwood for your Industries
Redwood is designed to help companies in multiple industries manage regulatory compliance. Whether you're in the public or private sector, Redwood can serve as your GRC portal. Some of the industries that Redwood serves are:
When you implement Redwood as one of your key GRC tools, RSI Security's expert team will be working with you each step of the way, ensuring your industry compliance requirements and GRC standards are met.
Benefits of the Redwood GRC Compliance Platform
Some of the key benefits to using Redwood for GRC risk compliance are:
- Delivering comprehensive situational awareness with graphical and narrative reporting
- Keeping a clear record and data trail of audit, compliance, and documentation actions
- Providing secure, anytime, anywhere access to your compliance flow via the cloud
- Enabling cross-team, department, and location-based compliance collaboration
- Easy-to-view and interpret visualizations for compliance, risk, and audit progress
With Redwood, GRC workflows and reporting become more efficient, transparent, and collaborative than ever before.
Why Choose Us
Why Choose RSI Security
RSI Security has over a decade of expertise deploying audit and risk management solutions for clients in both the private and public spheres. Our team will help you formulate an effective and efficient year-round GRC strategy with Redwood. As part of our managed compliance services, Redwood will provide your team unparalleled visibility into the GRC risk management process.
Organizations that Trust RSI Security
RSI Security is the nation's premier compliance and cybersecurity provider dedicated to helping organizations achieve cybersecurity risk management success.
San Diego, CA - Headquarters
10531 4s Commons Dr. Suite 527,
San Diego, CA 92127
Irvine, CA - Satellite Office
Dallas, TX - Satellite Office