Join Our Virtual CISO Consulting Team!
Want to join RSI Security’s virtual team of information security assessors?
Information Security Assessors are responsible for compliance auditing and consulting for various security standards. This includes PCI DSS, NIST, HIPAA, GDPR and CCPA.
Becoming a virtual CISO consultant is a great way to put your skills to use, be an integral part of a remote team and enhance your income.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and audit client security infrastructure
- Consultant with client on security best practices that align with relative security compliance program
- Oversee, plan and manage security audits/operations for clients
- Administer vendor and contractor management
- Maintain an effective vulnerability management program
- Conduct onsite visits with clients when necessary
- Form and maintain strategic relationships, understanding the customer's business requirements, while balancing those against the existing capabilities of Information Services
- Collaborate with management to ensure that the relative security program and security-related projects meet the needs of the client
- Contribute to various technical development projects and maintain a robust quality assurance program
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; and a minimum of 7 years IT Security experience required.
- QSA certified (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on security assessment or PCI DSS experience
- Requires extensive experience in applications such as SharePoint, Word, MS
- Strong understanding of information systems and infrastructures
- Ability to work in a team environment to analyze the Quality Assessor test process and help develop procedural strategies for reviewing reports and service
- Experience with project management a plus
Certificates, Licences and Registrations:
- CISSP, CISM, or CISA
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Windows
- Word Processing Software
- Spreadsheet Software
- Project Management Software
- Database software
- Contact Management System